Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Daughter (and son-in-law) featured in a Magazine!

Pin It
Did I mention that I am the mother of one of the "Vintage Bricoleurs" ?

Did I mention that they were "featured" in a local magazine?

Did I mention that I have nothing to do with this? Although they would get my vote every time...

At our visit to "our" antique mall, the customer service rep directed me to an article that "featured" (well, a picture of their space is a feature isn't it?) the Vintage Bricoleur. I have to say that they do an amazing job at marketing their wares. It just makes you want to go home and put something together - but sadly, when I get home I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do it... You just have to have the talent and they do have it.  So, for now, I am going to rest on their coat-tails and say -- I'm the mom...

You may be able to find it in:

Sacramento Magazine

Sacmag.com  Dwelling: Some Things Old, Some Thngs New -- The Antique Trove

Terry - One of the Bricoleurs

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are my Mom (and Dad!). You both taught me more than you think. Love, Terry

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind