Saturday, November 5, 2011

Autumn Quilt Project

Pin It
I have finished an autumn lap quilt that I am going to take to shows for sale.
Hopefully someone will like it as much as I do.
It is lap size, but it could be used as a table covering, if you are in that sort of thing.


This is the only decent picture I got 
because the camera battery wanted to be recharged. 
I couldn't find the flash setting and the battery was going, going, gone...
Sigh, just when I need it, I wasn't prepared... 
Does this happen to anyone else?

It has pumpkins and berries on the front side.
A great print does the back with quilting in a square pattern.
It is bound with a soft "sea foam" sorta color.

I will be taking it with me Sunday.

We are looking forward to this show,
it seems like it has been so long since we went,
only 5 weeks, but it seems like a lot has happened in that time.

Maybe I will see you there???



1 comment:

  1. Helen it is beautiful! Love your quilting.

    I'll be at the Sunday Sac Antique Faire in space B-12 (yes way in the corner of Lot 1 - hope that isn't a dead corner). It's my first time at this show. Hope to see your there if I can get away from my booth.

    Warm hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind