If you want to read about it...
Anyway, to my surprise and DELIGHT ! !
I WON! Now how is that!!
I received my package today and just like a naughty little kid I didn't even wait to sit down, but tore into it immediately. It was chock full of goodies.
I quickly snapped these pictures while my camera was flashing its warning that the battery was about to go dead. As you can tell, I am not even close to being a professional photographer and you may want to skip this part because it will make you nauseous.
- Fabric - not one, not two, not three pieces, but a total of four!
OK, when it is all over, I am going to right up there with all the contestants for having the most fabric, yet I cannot turn it down. It is like a disease, I just have to have more...
- Buttons - I love buttons, they are like little jewels to me
- A homemade head band. I just might sport this, soon, so watch out!
- Chocolate - now who doesn't like chocolate? You should be ashamed of yourself, it is one of the major food groups
- Bias tape - in the same fabric as what I received, what a great trim
- Cotton yarn - I have been wanting to do some dishcloths in crochet, too!
- Body wash - in an orange blossom scent
- Homemade soap - this one is made by Northern Lights and I can't wait to try it... be right back, got to go take a shower and try it out...
- An Alaska souvenir - A note pad with a puffin on it with a magnet, how fun
- A black double picture frame
- A mug with a very colorful picture of Native Americans (Eskimos) picking strawberries on it!
- And, a homemade dryer ball. I'm not quite sure how to use this, but I am game. I may have to do some research, looks like fun.
As anyone can see, I am just a big kid when it comes to getting things in the mail. It is almost like a birthday or something.
I can't wait to see what these sisters are up to next. From sewing, crafting, painting, or thrifty tips, they are awesome. Be sure to visit their blog and find out yourself.