Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hey You Texans

Pin It




Just wanted to share a little of my pride and joy

My grandson has an etsy shop


The Silver Craftsman
He's 15 -- years old!

and will be a vendor at the Funky Finds show
at the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth
on November 10th
Booth 418

Free admission
and raffle prizes.

You can see more of him here
and... there is a discount if you mention his face book account...

These are his creations,
his work,
his little business.

How's that for a grandson?
no flies landing on this one.

So, if you are in the area, be sure to visit
this two day event in Fort Worth.

2 comments:

  1. He does nice work. I know because I shopped on his etsy site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does do beautiful work! I check his site out regularly!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind