Friday, February 24, 2012

Gluten Free Cookies

Pin It
What could be better than peanut butter chocolate chip cookies?


Add to this fact that these are dairy free and gluten free.

One of my Texan daughters gave me this recipe that she received from a friend. Some of my grandchildren are gluten intolerant. So these are OK for them.

They are also super simple with not many ingredients.

1 Egg, 1 cup brown sugar
1 cup Peanut butter and 1 tsp baking soda.
I mixed in the 1/2 Cup chocolate chips by hand
And baked them for 9 minutes at 350'.
I have to say, they are delicious
But, for now, I put them in the freezer, 
just so they are not on the counter, waving to me to take just one more...










2 comments:

  1. How many cookies does the recipe make? These look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorianne. I used a cookie scoop and they would have made around 2 dozen if I hadn't eaten some of the dough. They are really yummy.

      Delete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind